Buffalo Wing Championships

Every time I click the home link on FN, it goes to a blank page.

I hope this gets fixed very quickly. There have been so many issues with fan network this year that I'm starting to feel like I should receiving some sort of compensation. Maybe... Finals broadcast for free? ;)

Edited by Treefidy

Edit: 7:30 EDT. Phew.

LOL I see they are right on top of things tonight..

Judges tonight:

Color Guard – Kyle Miller

GE Music – Jeff Mitchell

GE Visual – Michael Stone

Music Analysis – Paul Hinman

Music Brass – George Boulden

Music Percussion – Gifford Howarth

Visual Analysis – Daniel Niebauer

Visual Proficiency – Juno Orifice

Edited by skywhopper

So, are you saying there's a round-to-zero chance because the rest of DCI will cave when the chips are down, or that the G7 are just bluffing? I think the existence of MIMPA, Inc is evidence that the G7 aren't entirely bluffing. Maybe DCI will cave to whatever they say. In that case, just go ahead and give them control. I'd rather get past the yearly madness.

I believe that, to a man, each of the directors is fighting for the life if his corps and the activity.

With that in mind, along with the unintended consequences of breaking up the activity, calm heads will prevail and they will continue to struggle together.

This, I believe. ($.50 to Cadets, because that show was not among my favorites.)

Depends. When the G7 split from DCI perhaps they will use that as their trophy and mark 2013 as the first year of competition.

Sorry if this is a stupid question...what does 'G7' stand for? I know it has to do with the top corps.