Which show moves you emotionally?

Crown and SCV have won my emotional vote this year. Blue Devils completely lost me.

Edit post theater show:

Add Troopers and Madison to the emotional list. Excellent.

After all these years, and we still agree! thumbup.gif But then again, you always did have good taste. cool.gif

Scouts, whole show. My youngest son just went off to serve in the military, and this show unexpectedly grabbed me like no other.

SCV: Bring him home. This tune seems to work, every time it's been tried. Really nice staging with hiding the corps backfield, while playing backfield. Best ballad of the year.

+++

Personal to Cavie95: My oldest son was just hired in law enforcement in North Myrtle Beach. I thought you might like to know. smile.gif

Also, I got to see your Cavaliers live this year. Don't believe the placements or criticisms on this board, they have a really nice show and were probably the crowd favorite this year in Charleston, WV, against Phantom and 'Coats.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Carolina Crown

Vanguard

The Bluecoats

Madison Scouts

The last third of Boston

Troopers

Crossmen

Mandarins

Those are the ones that I get the most out of as a whole package. But I quite honestly enjoy most everyone.

**edit for forgetting Vanguard, how dare I.

Edited by doctor!

Emotionally -- Madison Scouts

Troopers and SCV a distant second and third.

Blue Devils. Never have I felt more paranoid and anxious as the last note out their show.

• Like 1

Boston, Bloo, and Troop!