Big, Loud and Live 10

Ok, whomever is in the production room for these live multi-cam events, please do me a favor... watch the darn programs prior to running the broadcast! Cutting away at big moments is killing me!

... like during the big Cavi's flag pyramid, when the guy dramatically falls backwards off the top, they pan to the drumline doing nothing. Nice one, camera crew!

Ok, whomever is in the production room for these live multi-cam events, please do me a favor... watch the darn programs prior to running the broadcast! Cutting away at big moments is killing me!

Whatever was that youtube video showing the camera calls for a drum corps show and how fast-paced and difficult it was?

they really screwed up Madison Scout's show. First they didn't show and they talked over the entire pre-show and with the Scouts the pre-show is an important part of the show. The marching in with cadence, the chants - it's all part of setting the military mood for their show. Like I really want to hear a bunch of old guys (and look at them) blather on about this and that instead of seeing what I paid money to come and see. Then they completely missed the guy getting shot which such an important part of the show. Sad. They really should at least watch videos of the shows so they can plan their cuts - or just leave it wide and show us the whole thing instead of failing at being "artsy" with their camera cuts.