How would you have ranked the top 12?

Maybe you don't even read your own posts that you post, who knows. Nothing against the Crossmen, but I really don't think the vast majority of fans believe that they were better than Crown.

I try to read my own posts before posting, but forgive me if my communication skills are lacking. I'm sure the vast majority of fans believed Crown were superior to every other corps on the field this year... Hence my supposing that the many fans that might be upset with my post could rest easy in the fact that the vast majority agreed with them (in other words, not with me). Did that help to clarify any?

Somewhere below 12th I guess. If I get to rank them I'm assuming I can impose my heavy penalties for excessive narration... :)

Yes, its an illegal participation and/ or substitution and its a 5 yard penalty and loss of down.

I'm sure the vast majority of fans believed Crown were superior to every other corps on the field this year... Hence my supposing that the many fans that might be upset with my post could rest easy in the fact that the vast majority agreed with them (in other words, not with me). Did that help to clarify any?

Whew, Yes indeed...I know that I'll sleep much better tonite now anyway. :sleep:

Oh, so good to hear! Well then, I guess my work here is complete...

When you enter the world of DCP, your work is never complete. One door closes, while another one opens.

Performance wise I would say

Cadets

Blue Devils

Crown

SCV

Phantom

Cavaliers

Boston

Bluecoats

Madison

BK

Spirit