Finals decibel level?

Also the biggest crowd at LOS in the 5 years they've been going there.

I'm glad I went, what a way for me to attend my first finals!

I was outside the stadium in Bloomington in a suvi booth for the 3 days of finals, never heard any music, but I sure did hear the roar when second place was announced, I do wonder, how many people yelled because blue devils lost VS how many people yelled because Phantom won???

• Like 2

I was outside the stadium in Bloomington in a suvi booth for the 3 days of finals, never heard any music, but I sure did hear the roar when second place was announced, I do wonder, how many people yelled because blue devils lost VS how many people yelled because Phantom won???

hmmmm.......I don't know about 2008,it seemed that earlier in last week I don't know how many comments I came across on DCP saying that Crown wouldn't be able to pull it off because of the percussion, and no one can deny the level of professionalism and talent in Blue Devils, but I'm more of a glass is half full guy so when I screamed last Saturday in Indy it wasn't because Blue Devils had lost, but that Crown had beat the odds...........I would think that was the case for the 2008 results, they screamed because Phantom had won, not how Blue Devils lost.

• Like 1