Here are the Scores.

Open Class:

1. -- Bushwackers -- 85.35

-------------------------------------------

Class A:

1. -- Heartliner (Germany) -- 72.85

2. -- Excelsior (Troy, NY) --- 71.45

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thank You Bushwakers., With your help my wife and I had a Great Day. Along with all the things they had to work around. They found enough time and effort to help this Disabled Vet, Get too, and enjoy this show. (Also had Bracken Cavaliers Alumni Corps of Bristol, PA and the World Famous Reilly Raiders Alumni give Exhibitions)

Now everyone can put the Corps in order for the Championships next week!).

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 1

Here are the Scores.

Open Class:

1. -- Bushwackers -- 85.35

-------------------------------------------

Class A:

1. -- Heartliner (Germany) -- 72.85

2. -- Excelsior (Troy, NY) --- 71.45

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thank You Bushwakers., With your help my wife and I had a Great Day. Along with all the things they had to work around. They found enough time and effort to help this Disabled Vet, Get too, and enjoy this show. (Also had Bracken Cavaliers Alumni Corps of Bristol, PA and the World Famous Reilly Raiders Alumni give Exhibitions)

Now everyone can put the Corps in order for the Championships next week!).

John Gough and his Bushwackers crew do a great job running these shows. Always on schedule. :thumbup:

I had a ball today, managing the food stand and doing my normal Bush duties as well. Good score as well as hanging with good peoples.

YES! The Food Stand was very Good. A nice variety, done well, at a nice price.

Just added to the Great Quality of the show and the rest of the people that ran things.

Thanks' again Bushwackers for a Great DAY!

Good Luck: Bushwackers, Heartliner, and Excelsior, at The "DCA World Championships". (And yes also to Reilly at Alumni Show in Annapolis)

YES! The Food Stand was very Good. A nice variety, done well, at a nice price.

Just added to the Great Quality of the show and the rest of the people that ran things.

Thanks' again Bushwackers for a Great DAY!

Good Luck: Bushwackers, Heartliner, and Excelsior, at The "DCA World Championships". (And yes also to Reilly at Alumni Show in Annapolis)

I second those comments about the food stand!!! A notch above the average concession stand at a local drum corps show.

It was great to meet Tommy and his lovely wife yesterday at the show. Glad you could attend and enjoy yourself. Thank you for all your support. We look forward to seeing you at shows next year as well!

And, thank you Fran for your kind words. It means a lot coming from a man we all respect. The Bushwackers have a fine support staff and, like most drum corps, do a hundred things well. I could not work with a nicer or finer crew.

It was a pleasure seeing Excelsior and meeting Heartliner yesterday, as well as the Bracken Cavaliers and Reilly's Raiders. Excelsior and Heartliner put on great performances as we tune up for Annapolis this coming weekend.

With all of the young people in drum corps these days, it is important for them to understand the history of drum corps. We just didn't arrive here a few days ago. Drum corps has a long and fascinating history, so seeing the Bracken Cavaliers and Reilly's Raiders at our show was educational and fun. Thank you both!

And, lastly, thank you to the fans, especially those who went to our Alumni Village. It was great to hear all those corps names again, even for one afternoon in August. Thanks again for your support!