2013 DCA Finals Rehearsal Facilities

Anyone interested in the address for Lake Forest HS here it is...

5407 Killens Pond Rd, Felton, DE

Also DO NOT SPEED through Felton, it is one of the biggest speed traps in the state (so much so that someone put up a sign in their yard that says "Speed Trap Ahead 45mph" on US 13 SB.

So just to be clear, Empire won't be practicing at the Davidsonville MD site, correct?

and then just for fun I made a map: DCA 2013 Practice Site Map

That's incredible! ... what did you use to make it? ... FYI ... Sky's Alumni is rehearsing right at their hotel, the Best Western Annapolis ...

:-)

So just to be clear, Empire won't be practicing at the Davidsonville MD site, correct?

I believe they are back there on saturday / sunday. Is that the same site we used last year? Because I remember folks saying it was, so that would make sense...

That's incredible! ... what did you use to make it? ... FYI ... Sky's Alumni is rehearsing right at their hotel, the Best Western Annapolis ...

:-)

Thanks, added to the map.

It's another nifty Google tool called "Google Maps Engine": http://mapsengine.google.com Makes creating custom maps easy, with up to three layers and annotation.

From what their members have told me they are there tonight than MD tomorrow/Sunday