Chops, Inc. Returns to the Field in 2014!

And you, of all people, would appreciate our parade uniforms:

IMG_4534-L.jpg

And you've worn them in the Bal-mer (for non-locals Baltimore) area too....

Great news, we need more fun (and corps) in DCA... :worthy:

• Like 2

And you've worn them in the Bal-mer (for non-locals Baltimore) area too....

Great news, we need more fun (and corps) in DCA... :worthy:/>

Baltimore? How long ago was this? (To my recollection, the only time we've brought these unis out east is for I&E...)

• Like 1

Baltimore? How long ago was this? (To my recollection, the only time we've brought these unis out east is for I&E...)

Mid 2000s but mebbe I've got these unis confused with someone else...

Thought it was Chops some of the Lancers were talking to at Havre de Grace. We were standing behind the horn arc and was invited to the front so we could hear better.

And if it was/wasn't Chops... welcome back anyway...

• Like 2

Thought it was Chops some of the Lancers were talking to at Havre de Grace. We were standing behind the horn arc and was invited to the front so we could hear better.

From 2001-2004 the furthest east we traveled was Kalamazoo, then from 2005-2008 we were only heading outside the MN/WI area for DCA. Methinks you saw the Fran Haring Brigade.

Seriously, who else marches in Hawaiian shirts outside of Hawaii? Now I'm curious.

• Like 1

From 2001-2004 the furthest east we traveled was Kalamazoo, then from 2005-2008 we were only heading outside the MN/WI area for DCA. Methinks you saw the Fran Haring Brigade.

Seriously, who else marches in Hawaiian shirts outside of Hawaii? Now I'm curious.

Kalamazoo wasn't until 05. Furthest east that I know of before that was South Milwaukee in 04, and DeKalb every year for DCM finals.

• Like 2

Kalamazoo wasn't until 05. Furthest east that I know of before that was South Milwaukee in 04, and DeKalb every year for DCM finals.

Haha... Point. I get my years mixed up sometimes, especially with the mid-season stuff.

• Like 1

Anyone figure this out? We're curious, too! What other corps would have been in Hawaiian shirts in the mid-2000s?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

• Like 1

Anyone figure this out? We're curious, too! What other corps would have been in Hawaiian shirts in the mid-2000s?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Notice I didn't spell it out but in case anyone got the wrong idea....

These were the 4th of July Parades in the Baltimore, MD area not competitions..... (aka Tour de Baltimore)