Crossmen 2014

DCFAN

That's quite some hype for a uniform ^

Really? Their unis were 10 years old. I do think it deserves to be hyped.

• Like 1

It looks NOTHING like the old uniform. The design is completely new, classic, modern, old school, and new school all at once. It looks like nothing the Crossmen have done before, but when you see it you will know it's Crossmen. It is a mystical design with new styles and quotes to who they are. You will love it.

I was referring to this, which is indeed extravagant hype.

I was referring to this, which is indeed extravagant hype.

Hey, gotta make it a big entry and a statement somehow!

Ya it's all good. If you could hear the tone in my voice, you would know I'm not being overtly critical. That's the problem with forums... Mole hills become mountains just because of misinterpretation. That being said, I'm very excited to see the new unis.

Edited by shaners

The big reveal is almost here! It goes perfect with the show this year. Left panel of the jacket can be switched out year to year. Smart design to last another decade. #spendwisely #crossmen

Crossmen are currently trying a fill a few positions for their summer tour.

Unfortunately the few people they had lined up could no longer commit to their tour for personal reasons.

http://www.crossmen.org/Employment-Opportunities

Crossmen Drum Corps is currently looking to supplement their tour administrative team for the 2014 season. If you have any questions, or for more information on certain positions, please email Crossmen Assistant Corps Director, Joel Moody, at joel.moody@crossmen.org

Positions Available

Class A CDL Truck Driver
Crossmen are currently hiring one Class A CDL licensed driver for our 2014 tour, this is a paid position. The driving dates are June 14th - August 12th. The expected mileage for the tour is just under 12,000 miles and will travel through 23 states. The start and stop of the tour will be in San Antonio, TX. The tractor-trailer provided will be equipped with its own sleeper cab and the driver will be provided with four meals a day, free of charge. The corps will travel in a convoy at night, which consists of 4 coach buses, 2 tractor-trailers, 1 box truck with attached trailer, 1 RV, and a 15 passenger van. This is a great opportunity to help our youth and see the country!

Athletic Trainer
This position calls for an applicant who is a certified or pre-service Athletic Trainer. The applicant will be involved with maintaining the health and well being of the members, as well as acting as a first responder in the case of injury or sickness. Additional responsibilities include keeping a record of any medical interactions, and regular status updates to the corps director. This position requires the applicant to devote all-day attention to the 150 members for the entirety of the summer tour. Stipend available.

Media Team Interns
Media Team Members will work closely with the administration and will be responsible for completing small projects that will be showcased our website, social media outlets, and the DCI Fan Network. The applicant will travel with the corps on tour and have access to all 2014 Crossmen performances. The best applicant for the job will be one who is driven to showcase their work to a worldwide audience and eager to experience life on the road with Crossmen while capturing documentary style video and photos.

Applicants are to be familiar with capturing video and photos with a DSLR camera as well as editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, or similar. Knowledge in other media programs such as After Effects or similar is a plus!

For more information and to apply for this position please contact Rico Gomez at Rico@Crossmen.org

How to Apply
For more information and to apply please e-mail Joel Moody at Joel.Moody@Crossmen.org

Crossmen is a great organization. Now if I could only see a uni pict!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any luck with the Picts???

• 3 weeks later...