Southwest Corps Connection - Mesa, AZ

BK has the softest unis in history. I feel like if I had a headache I could look at their uniforms and I would feel better.

• Like 1

It's a dry heat. I've been in 90 in New Orleans, and then 110 in Las Vegas. The 110 in Las Vegas felt more comfortable.

Ah yes. The humidity factor. On with the show. This is it.

• Like 1

SCV final 2 minutes is very similar to 04. The drill was even a nod to 04.

The show needs dawn and a fire hose though.

Don't judge any of these shows till you see them live though. I wasn't blown away by any of them on the FN. I was very pleased tonight.

Academy coming on the field.

Academy has a fun show. Best way to describe it. Closer doesn't seem to fit, but the rest of the show is quite thought out.

Pit has a wonderful moment that drew in the whole audience.

Fwiw... My wife was not a fan. Said it was open class not world. I can see where she's coming from. Especially after following SCV.

Would you mind elaborating?

Power wise that just never blew me over. They tried, just don't have the horses.

Complexity wise what they are doing they will be successful at, so kuddos for not over programming, but their comp scores won't ever catch up with the top 6, for example.

my guess.

not as loud and something (visual or music) is not hard enough for their level.

I figure it's something along those lines. While I have not seen Bones live, I tend to disagree with the visual complexity. This is the most complex visual package Crossmen has had in over decade (imo). I think he's referring to the general effect complexity.... i.e. bones show is very straight forward when comparing it to recent big-boy productions

• Like 1

I figure it's something along those lines. While I have not seen Bones live, I tend to disagree with the visual complexity. This is the most complex visual package Crossmen has had in over decade (imo). I think he's referring to the general effect complexity.... i.e. bones show is very straight forward when comparing it to recent big-boy productions

Very straight forward! That isn't bad, like I said above. They are doing what they will be able to do. Smart staff for knowing their corps.

Edited by Jason Harrison
  • Like 1

something I saw on FB...

heard the hornline did not get floor time cause their bus was pulled over by the Arizona State police.

2 of the male Crossmen marchers on the last seat in the bus reportedly had on sombreros.

• Like 3