Yet another site displaying corps scores and stats

Ah yes I should have mentioned, I cobbled this together pretty quickly in an attempt to see who was winning drums.

The scores are very bias toward overall, percussion, brass, and guard.

You can dig around and find all the other captions (sincere apologies visual guys!!!) - but at the moment they are not as exposed.

Also I decided to focus on just world class before expanding into all the others.

Mmm.. an app would be kinda fun to build..

This is the exact kind of feedback I was interested in thank you guys so much again for the responses!

@dadofgage thanks!! I pushed an update, let me know if that helps with the 404 error - I couldn't replicate but did catch a few linking issues - excellent debugging by the way!

Yes yes another site displaying corps scores and stats..

However!! I really wanted to gear this towards past and present instructors as well as being very "mobile friendly" since most everyone on the road will be viewing from a phone / tablet.

I would love feedback and dcp was the first place I thought to ask. Please feel free to bash, yell at, ignore, block, etc.. I've been away from DCI for awhile and thought this could be a fun way to get back involved!

http://www.frontensemble.com

Great site! Thank you for starting this and letting us know about it. I particularly like the aggregation of each judges' scores.

My only question at this point is : if, e.g., I enter the Scores section and see the BD listings from 7-6 to 6-24, how do I scroll or whatever to the BD scores to the right of the 6-24 entry. How do I expand each page to see all entries?

As for the videos, this may become my first stop when searching for the newest DC events.

@dadofgage thanks!! I pushed an update, let me know if that helps with the 404 error - I couldn't replicate but did catch a few linking issues - excellent debugging by the way!

no problem! I'm a web developer so I tend to notice those things...LOL

it's happening in Firefox (Mac) but works okay in Safari and Chrome on my Mac.

it giving a URL of http://www.frontensemble.com/Corps/Detail/%5CCorps/Detail/9 --- that '%5C' is the problem --- not sure if that is on my end or if it is a server setting on your end - just something that might help track it down....

LOVING the site!

I just bookmarked this. You sir, have made a solid product. Thank you