Lebanon IL

Rain will be ending here shortly also, within an hour best guess. By show time rain will have been ended for a few hours.

Would like to see a 77 or more for Spirit.

I would be happy with 76.60 for the Colts.

This is the biggest battle to watch right now. Colts have won the last 2 but can they repeat? or will Spirit figure it out and pass them?

what i think is Colts pull farther away. Spirits been between 73-74 since July 5th. Colts were 4 points behind them on the 5th and now are 1 point ahead on the 14th. They are on the rise and Spirit is sitting still.

This is the biggest battle to watch right now. Colts have won the last 2 but can they repeat? or will Spirit figure it out and pass them?

what i think is Colts pull farther away. Spirits been between 73-74 since July 5th. Colts were 4 points behind them on the 5th and now are 1 point ahead on the 14th. They are on the rise and Spirit is sitting still.

I think Spirit has changed their drill 3 times since then and it isn't clean. A 2 point jump could happen if they had the opportunity to clean it up - but, then again they have had rain keeping them from getting on the practice field. So, it probably is just wishful thinking. The Colt's prediction is probably good at 76.6. BC should hit 81 tonight - which is good because one of my son's really good friends here in town plays for BC.

Colts brass has dropped over a 1.5 points from their highest achievement. So, 76.6 is a good recovery.

Edited by davidmccain
  • Like 1

Well I think everyone is looking at Troopers, Colts, Spirit as sitting in the audience on the Saturday in Indy. I hope there is a breakout soon.

Don't know about exact scores, but I'm thinking Colts and Spirit will be separated by less than a point. Being in Iowa, and fairly close to home, may have slightly benefited the Colts.