07. 72.825 - Music City

08. 72.400 - Legends

09. 67.900 - Raiders

10. 65.175 - Colt Cadets

11. 64.575 - Coastal Surge

12. 60.850 - Les Stentors

13. 58.850 - Racine Scouts

14. 50.075 - Blue Saints

The top 12 corps will advance into Finals on Tuesday, with the remaining corps performing in exhibition, including Medellin Gran Banda's SoundSport ensemble.

International Class

1. 43.950 - Patria

I'm sure that part of the answer is everyone, but whom did you like?

Any terribly short stream of consciousness about the teams?

I'm sure that part of the answer is everyone, but whom did you like?

Any terribly short stream of consciousness about the teams?

I didn't see any corps because I was interviewing staff and management after the corps' performance for blogging notes in Indy and DVD liner notes. I'll miss a number of corps tonight as I got in late yesterday due to a wake that started fairly late. I also will miss the top four corps because I needed to drive home before the 2 1/2 rain/lightning delay was over because the funeral was early today.

I didn't see any corps because I was interviewing staff and management after the corps' performance for blogging notes in Indy and DVD liner notes. I'll miss a number of corps tonight as I got in late yesterday due to a wake that started fairly late. I also will miss the top four corps because I needed to drive home before the 2 1/2 rain/lightning delay was over because the funeral was early today.

Sorry for your loss. I'm finding (at 63) that I go to far more funerals than weddings any more.

Especially from our activity.

I don't remember folks smoking all that much - I'm sure a lot of them did, but Man! Are our cancer numbers out of whack from the rest of the world?

Or is it that I only know two groups of people - drum corps people and USAF people?