Top 5...Stirring The Pot A Little

Good point... this very well could be one of those "not everything's set in stone after Prelims" years.

exactly. and in many cases, corps have strong captions and not as strong captions that differ from others, which could make the tabulators head explode. ( sorry Glen and Vicki)

I think this year has been more interesting because of it. To have those unknowns going into finals I believe produces a better product for fans.

I think Finals often shifts. That is the nature of having region corps who do not travel to other regions. You don't really know what is going to happen until the end. The Prelims seeding scores are probably going to be very relative and we will likely see groups slip into Finals that some did not expect or see others comfortably in looking behind them. On the flip side, we could also see groups in other places jump up just because they are around like competition.

I think we are likely to see at least a couple of corps flip flop on Finals night. You can see several examples of this in just the past decade.