indoor football & drum corps

While watching the Arena Bowl I realized that these stadiums would be ideal for smaller corps to compete. At a field of 50 yards, closer seats it gives a better feel for smaller corps to compete instead of being lost in large stadiums or make shift parking lots.

There are over 50 indoor football venues around the country. They play during the summer same as drum corps. The cost I think would be lower and offer a possible better return on revenue.

Membership could be limited to 75 or 100 (2 buses?). Same rules as Soundsport or IDCA. Definitely feel it would give the activity a better boost then Soundsport.

I havent watched an arean bowl in years. I didnt think it still existed. Was the final score 75-68?

I get what you're throwing down about the smaller arenas. I can see that happening. What I really liked about the soundsport vids was that it WASN'T on a field. I liked the look of them being out in a street area. Take it totally away from the marching field and make it a different but equal idea sort of like WGI.

I haven't watched an Arena Bowl in years. I didn't think it still existed. Was the final score 75-68?

Arizona Rattlers 72 (their third straight title) over Cleveland Gladiators 32 in AB #XXVII. The venue was the same as where the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team plays.