2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

That guard is *remarkably* better this year than the first two. They should be commended. They need to continue to improve, while improving the brass fundamentals program. And not coming out with ten brass holes. If they do that...

While they are well ahead of the past few years, it's still not quite up to the level of the rest of the top 10. At one point early in the show, I saw a weapon drop on every toss. So not acceptable for finals weekend.

But I agree...if they get an earlier start filling out those holes and working on the basics, they'll be one to watch out for.

The recorded music seems overly loud and distorted! Anyone else hear that?

I believe it's distorted on purpose, as if playing on a scratchy old record.
  • Like 1

Nice tosses by the rifles on side 1 and sabers on side 2!

Strong rotating block triangle of horns.

While they are well ahead of the past few years, it's still not quite up to the level of the rest of the top 10. At one point early in the show, I saw a weapon drop on every toss. So not acceptable for finals weekend.

But I agree...if they get an earlier start filling out those holes and working on the basics, they'll be one to watch out for.

The good news is that the Cadets are starting a winter guard program tied to C2, so that should reap some immediate benefits.

• Like 1

Another strong toss by the weapons. Guard is having a great night so far.

The good news is that the Cadets are starting a winter guard program tied to C2, so that should reap some immediate benefits.

Just as with the winter percussion program. The WGI Open Class champion drumline, that is.
  • Like 1