The Stanford streak continues at 9...

lol I was about to say the same thing. Last time they went was in 2009...........suppose if they're like everyone else who heads out there every few years, they're about due again.

Would be nice to see more corps from back east come out to California. Have enjoyed having Crown, Phantom and Blue Knights out here (and staying at the high school only a mile from my house, lol). We're devoid of any world class corps after the end of June, so the more the merrier while they're here. Was in drum corps heaven back in 2012, with BD and Phantom at the two closest high schools to me. Doesn't get any better than that!

• Like 1

I live in the bay area and we would LOVE for the Bluecoats to come out west. We love the Bluecoats and any other corps that takes the time and money to come out here. We are all aware it is not an easy thing to come out west so early in the season, so we will give you all the love we can!

It's true. GREAT drum corps crowds out here. Sure, they love the home teams, but also go nuts over the other groups from out of state. Nobody sits on their hands for anyone. Too bad that can't be the case everywhere, but we'd love to have everyone out here!

• Like 1

Officially, this show has also hosted a lot of corps that didn't win too....

What an astute observation! Bravo!

I try.