Corps that need new uniforms

Reading has had their uniforms since what? 08? I think its time for them to sport a more contemporary look. The biggest factor I see in uniform change is how old they are, Raiders have theirs since they won d3 in 05. White Sabers have had those since they first went to DCA.

Pioneer looks ok, its just I feel if they want a shot at preforming on Friday at Indy, they need a more contemporary look. My band has had their threads for almost 20 years, so now the town has no choice but to get new ones.

When I was at Foxboro and I saw Surf come out with those, I thought they looked hideous. People wouldn't have thought what they thought about surf if they had come out with a better look.

You DO realize -- as was stated NUMEROUS TIMES last years -- that the black was a one-time shot, right?

Is it still up in the air that C2 is gonna get the Black ones?

There will be a change but I will not say what it is. No black is all...

Maybe this is more suited for the psychology thread, but I always find it interesting when people announce online that they are in the know but can't say. What are the personal rewards of saying such?

Does this make life more rewarding?

Maybe this is more suited for the psychology thread, but I always find it interesting when people announce online that they are in the know but can't say. What are the personal rewards of saying such?

To confirm there will be a uniform change of sorts maybe?

It's a thrill.

I could tell you what else it is, but then I would have to kill you.