DeKalb Decisions...

TOC event Sunday at Northern Illinois State would be the first face to face for a number of the major players.

However, weather is for 70 per cent chance of thunderstorms (and possibly no electronics...)

While only in the early days so far out, this is a race worth watching.

I'll be there.. crossing my fingers the weather cooperates. Will be at Fatty's Pub and Grill a few hours before for some pre-show cocktails. =)

Northern Illinois State

What, never heard of that place don’t you mean Northern Illinois University?

I’ll be there and as usual, hosting a reception for all those that subscribe to my email newsletter

Stalkers are welcome to press their nose against the glass and watch us have fun

What, never heard of that place don’t you mean Northern Illinois University?

I’ll be there and as usual, hosting a reception for all those that subscribe to my email newsletter

Stalkers are welcome to press their nose against the glass and watch us have fun

yup. It's a State sponsored school, not private. Yes?

from the university's official web site, niu.edu:com

NIU at a Glance

Chartered in 1895, Northern Illinois University first opened its doors as the Northern Illinois State Normal School in 1899 as a teachers' school. We have since grown into a world-class, research-focused public institution that attracts students from across Illinois, the country and the world.

First contest of the season when current top 5 meet each other plus Regiment, Cavaliers, and Blue Knights. Spectators' ecstasy probably will be shaping rest of the season.

Edited by xandandl

yup. It's a State sponsored school, not private. Yes?

from the university's official web site, niu.edu:com

NIU at a Glance

Chartered in 1895, Northern Illinois University first opened its doors as the Northern Illinois State Normal School in 1899 as a teachers' school. We have since grown into a world-class, research-focused public institution that attracts students from across Illinois, the country and the world.

First contest of the season when current top 5 meet each other plus Regiment, Cavaliers, and Blue Knights. Spectators' ecstasy probably will be shaping rest of the season.

Seriously, you’d rather not just correct a mistake?

From your source, it is not now nor was it ever called Northern Illinois State, it was founded as Northern Illinois State Normal School. I’m only pointing this out to assist you with your education because you seemed confused, judging by what you Incompletely bolded from their original name. Mr. Boo maybe able to help you as he is one of their notable alumnus.

and meanwhile.... i thought this post was more worried about the chance of storms this coming Sunday in DeKalb and now appears to be a battle of naming rights of NIU.. LOL get me another drink...

and meanwhile.... i thought this post was more worried about the chance of storms this coming Sunday in DeKalb and now appears to be a battle of naming rights of NIU.. LOL get me another drink...

I've already said --- 46 times -- I DON'T DRINK!

wait...i changed my mind ! what's on tap?

• Like 1