DCI On Demand - Return of the Fan Network

Anybody else get buffering issues on the shows so far on there ? I went from Google Chrome, and then even Explorer, and both had severe hiccups with bad buffering stoppage throughout all of the shows after logging in.. i have the live premium package. Sounds like you has no issues, so I wonder what gives. Anybody else ?

Major. Edge, Chrome and Firefox. It's clean on my iPhone though.

So the plot thickens! You might notice that DCI has that "WATH" logo, and a new tag line "Site part of the WATH network. Powered by We Are The Hits"

From my brief research, WATH is a organization that allows people to monetize off of covers of popular songs. Thats probably why they were able to bring back the on-demand.

BTW, I sprung for the on demand, and my thoughts so far are positive. The video is pretty solid, and it looks 720p (Although it looks like you are watching it on a CRT TV at times). Audio sounds good. Interface is a mess and there is no quality toggle, which can cause buffering issues.

Wish list:

-More shows, especially from past years

-Easier way to look through videos. Right now you can select the corps, but then it shows all of the shows they've ever done. There is no way to filter by year, so if they do add older shows then it will be a pain to dig through

-A way to hide that status bar at the bottom

-A quality toggle (not that I need it, but others definitely will)

-Non interlaced video so it doesn't look like someone up-scaled a VHS tape

Broke down and subscribed. Since I am a BK homer, I of course viewed the 2015 "Because" show right out of the gate. Two parts of the show are cut out because of copyright issues I am sure, but at the end, part of the closer that uses the same voice overs, the sound is muted and disclaimer appears but the visual still played. My question is, why couldn't they do that where they cut the other two parts out - they are voice overs from the same piece of music? Why couldn't there be silence, and visual still there? The only reason I ask is because one of the best drills movements (imho) of the show is cut out!

Major. Edge, Chrome and Firefox. It's clean on my iPhone though.

No problems at all. I used Chrome.