'Grow The Activity', 'Be An Ambassador' - How about answer an email?

If you don't intend to reply to emails then don't provide an email address. Otherwise you make yourself look like a doofus. 

• Like 2

On 2/5/2017 at 0:46 PM, Mickk3 said:

Ya know... last season without exaggeration, I alone spent over $6000 in tickets for DCI, flights, rental cars, accommodations and provisions. For ALL shows I recruited at least 3 other people to attend with me, some willingly, some unwittingly(all were happy to have done so after). 

So I didn't think it was too much to ask that I get a simple answer to the email question, 'When are the Oceanside, Pasadena and Riverside tickets to be released' because I've been assigned to get the tickets for the three shows for three groups --- ALL 26 TICKETS  ! 

No response after email 1

None two weeks later after 2

Not an 'I don't know' or 'get lost' after email 3

I assume you used the DCI website that includes the schedule and show information, correct? I mean since they list all necessary contact info pertaining to specific shows, and points of contact, it's fair to assume you did that, right? 

• Like 1

Just went to the DCI website, and I officially don't understand what the problem is.

This thread was started by accusing DCI of not giving information on when tickets will be released, but if you simply click on the "TICKET" tab to the right of the show info on the schedule, you can order for both Oceanside and Pasadena. The option is not currently available for Riverside, but is also not there for 61 other various events on the DCI schedule.

I realize you want to be able to take care of tickets for all 3 events you plan to attend, but you can already take care of 2 out of 3. Furthermore, there are more events that do not have ticket info available than currently do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Just went to the DCI website, and I officially don't understand what the problem is.

This thread was started by accusing DCI of not giving information on when tickets will be released, but if you simply click on the "TICKET" tab to the right of the show info on the schedule, you can order for both Oceanside and Pasadena. The option is not currently available for Riverside, but is also not there for 61 other various events on the DCI schedule.

I realize you want to be able to take care of tickets for all 3 events you plan to attend, but you can already take care of 2 out of 3. Furthermore, there are more events that do not have ticket info available than currently do.

Dear Mr. Mikk3,

Thank you for you inquiry. If you go to the official dci.org website you will find a "tickets" tab containing all show you information. Have a wonderful day. 

That took me one minute. An undue burden?  This is not a large activity. I doubt they get flooded with emails. Whatever.

Edited by HockeyDad

4 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Dear Mr. Mikk3,

Thank you for you inquiry. If you go to the official dci.org website you will find a "tickets" tab containing all show you information. Have a wonderful day. 

That took me one minute. An undue burden?  This is not a large activity. I doubt they get flooded with emails. Whatever.

I'm sure proud of your timing! What I wrote took about 1 minute too. But yeah, it's better to just start a new thread on DCP and ##### about DCI, because DCI sucks and we should come to DCP when they don't meet our requirements of how they should handle things.

I apologize Mikk3, it was wrong of me to point out that the items you're #####ing about could have been found with a simply click on the DCI website.

Down with DCI!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I'm sure proud of your timing! What I wrote took about 1 minute too. But yeah, it's better to just start a new thread on DCP and ##### about DCI, because DCI sucks and we should come to DCP when they don't meet our requirements of how they should handle things.

I apologize Mikk3, it was wrong of me to point out that the items you're #####ing about could have been found with a simply click on the DCI website.

Down with DCI!

I didn't start the thread. I was simply agreeing that it didn't seem unreasonable to think an entity would reply to a customer's email. But thanks as usual for your overreaction. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I didn't start the thread. I was simply agreeing that it didn't seem unreasonable to think an entity would reply to a customer's email. But thanks as usual for your overreaction. 

My pleasure, I'd also like to thank you for yours!