WHO wrote BAC's 2017 brass book

I KNOW I saw it one thread/forum, poss the BAC 2017 thread -- cannot find it for the life of me (at work).  Who actually wrote Boston's horn book?  I know Gino Cipriani & crew are on staff, but I cannot -- for the life of me remember who actually did the charts!

Thank you -- idiot me!  It's actually on their 'official' website.  It's early... I think in 2018 I will get my musical/volunteer shoes back on and volunteer w/a corps again -- (haven't been able to since 2008 - due to some multiple back/neck surgeries) and Boston has ALWAYS been a fave because I have always been a fan of Ryan's composing skills. As a brass player, teacher - I love his style along w/JD Shaw.  They are my two ultimate faves!

As far as instructional staff for brass, IMHO there are none better than Matt Harloff and Gino Cipriani!  If I could volunteer in 2018 (doing anything w/Boston) I'd love to just hear/see and watch Gino and his staff work their magic with that prospective hornline and the book Ryan George may whip up next year!    I have been out of the corps circuit far too long -- and, I had for many yrs (93 through 2008 off/on) volunteered w/Phantom Regiment who fill my classical desire... but their direction and musical staff keeps changing and I found myself following SCV more as well as Cadets (2015, 2016) more because of that awesome brass sound, tone and quality --- now Boston gets to reap those rewards!

THANK YOU for the response... 

Well, I cannot forget Jay Bocook & Michael Klesch -- they embody my musical tastes for DCI brass lines.  Their books seem to have this beauty, power and great lines that accentuate the musical selections-- I know each corps writer does same, but FOR ME, these few arrangers get the blood pumping more than any others!  And, like JD Shaw & Ryan George, them seem to pick mundane, oft rarely heard pieces and bring them to the forefront for all in drum corps land to hear - possibly for the first time in a medium so unexpected but welcomed that not only FITS the pieces selected, but lets them be heightened by the performers and THEIR talents to perform them.

Just my .02... which means nothing here, but, on occasion I like to share my enthusiasm fir great brass books and charts that are really great