My DCI-Flo Marching Participation/No

While I have been a supporter of DCI and purchased past Flo Marching Subscriptions; & DCI Blu-Ray DVD's from Drum Corps International, the fact that Flo
Marching attempted to charge 3 past credit card accounts without authorization ... I will pass on on any 2021 streams.

DCI (IMO) is a very mis-managed organization and I will not be held captive to the likes of a sub par streaming service such as Flo_Marching attempting to
charge my credit cards.

It seems that Box 5 may provide a better live stream service but that will have to be determined after more review.

Basically, I am saying that DCI is "Dead". The organization known as "DCI" has milked the activity untill it is dead and can no longer sustain itself.
And it's affiates have been instrumental in "Destroying" the activity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, seems a little extreme for a possible logistical error, but I don't know any specifics of the situation and of course it's your choice as the consumer. 

I don't agree with your final point, but again, your choice. However, if your larger point is that money, politics and being out of touch to some or a large degree with supporters makes entities such as DCI less appealing, I can see that. 

• Like 1