Howard Weinstein Rejoins BAC With Weinstein Leadership and Consulting Program

The Boston Crusaders are excited to welcome back former corps director and Hall of Fame member Howard Weinstein as Leadership Coach, adding his Weinstein Leadership and Consulting program to the 2023 Boston Crusaders curriculum. At our core, the Boston Crusaders’ mission is to provide its members an opportunity to reach their highest potential, both as […]

View the full article

4 hours ago, skevinp said:

Misread that for a second.  

Everything’s fine now.  

I'll bet you read that the same way I did the first time. I gotta get an eye exam. 

• Like 3

On 2/27/2023 at 10:00 PM, musicteacher said:

Outstanding move! Howard was the driving force behind the corps' first ascent into finals and his tenure was very distinguished. He will add another dimension to what has become one of DCI's best organizations.

Great to hear Howard is again involved with BAC..will not forget the camps at Indian Ridge Middle School in Davie. 

Although not a member of the corps I was able to watch the physical rebuilding that was happening at each camp and first hear " time to say goodbye "