DrumCorpsAF 35 – Best of the Boston Crusaders

Host Fossil Chops joins our panelists Jeff Ream, Nikki Brose’, and the Drum Corps AF community to talk about their favorite shows from the Boston Crusaders. We want to hear YOUR voices – call our submission line at 913-390-3190 and leave your best 2-3 minute take. You can use your real name or a pseudonym, […]

View the full article

I listened to the full broadcast just now  and thought it was a good listen . I found the observations and  assessments by the 3 of BAC’s top 10 shows over the years and the  comments made on the podcast  ( even when on occasion a bit salty in language ) pretty fair and accurate on the whole .  Enjoyed listening to the 3 and their take .

Edited by Boss Anova

As far as I know, the Kennedy's did not fund the corps.  John had a hand in getting West Point to donate some uniforms to the corps.  Big brother reminded me that LBJ's parade was in 65.  Some of the group needs to prep more and the "saltly" language does not seem to fit in this type of podcast.  Interesting how the three felt about their top 10.  

those concerned with the language...do you understand what "AF" stands for?

• Haha 2