Throwback Thursday - February 22, 2024

The Bridgemen Senior Corps “fainting” for the first time in decades at the DCI World Championships. This performance took place at the 2016 DCI World Championships Semifinals on August 13.

https://medi-nerd.com/2024/02/22/throwback-thursday-february-22-2024/

• Like 2

Also, a " throwback Thursday "  ( 1980 ).  

27th Lancers ( Revere, Ma.) were lead performers for the Opening of the Winter Olympics, and for Closing Ceremony. Later that 1980 season they finished 3 tenths behind the Blue Devils at DCI Championships.

And who can forget this pre game motivation remarks to his his USA Ice Hockey Team :

If we played them ( USSR ) 10 times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight we skate with them. Tonite we shut them down, because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world "

Herb Brooks, USA Olympic Ice Hockey, Head Coach.... 44 years ago this past Thurs.

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

Also, a " throwback Thursday "  ( 1980 ).  

27th Lancers ( Revere, Ma.) were lead performers for the Opening of the Winter Olympics, and for Closing Ceremony. Later that 1980 season they finished 3 tenths behind the Blue Devils at DCI Championships.

And who can forget this pre game motivation remarks to his his USA Ice Hockey Team :

If we played them ( USSR ) 10 times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight we skate with them. Tonite we shut them down, because we can. Tonight, we are the greatest hockey team in the world "

Herb Brooks, USA Olympic Ice Hockey, Head Coach.... 44 years ago this past Thurs.

Unfortunately, I was six app I didn't get any pictures. 😂

I DID, however, march with 1980 2-7 tympani player Fred "House" Beckwith when we were both in Empire Statesmen, so there's my connection 

• Like 1