Kanstul G contra grande (3 valve)

trptjock

Hello,

I recently purchased a Kanstul G Contra Grande (3 valve) and may need to sell it. There are some extenuating circumstances that may or may not make me want to sell the horn as of yet, but I am just getting a sense of there being someone who would want to buy this horn if I was to sell it. I would sell it for how much I paid for it and put into repairs and maintenance. I would be asking $2,500.00 or best offer.

As of the time of this posting it is not for sale, but things could change in about a little less than a months time.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Ray

Hello,

I recently purchased a Kanstul G Contra Grande (3 valve) and may need to sell it. There are some extenuating circumstances that may or may not make me want to sell the horn as of yet, but I am just getting a sense of there being someone who would want to buy this horn if I was to sell it. I would sell it for how much I paid for it and put into repairs and maintenance. I would be asking $2,500.00 or best offer.

As of the time of this posting it is not for sale, but things could change in about a little less than a months time.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Ray

What sort of shape is it in?. My corps (Hawthorne Caballeros) had a recent incident where one of our contra granda's were run over by a car at show early on in season and I am sure they are trying to replace it reasonably. I wasn't there when it happened, but it was not salvagable. When you decide whether you wish to sell or not, give a ring to the Cabs at webmaster@cabs.org with a price you are willing to accept. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...