Next Year's Percussion Winner

SAFEJS3

I don't see Bluecoats moving up any further than Cavies were. Same tech...same results. I wouldn't be surprised though if Cavies made it into the top 3 because of their new two snare techs. I'm looking for Phantom or Cadets to take it...and I want Cavies to move up.

WHAT? McIntosh is with Bluecoats? Whoa! Bluecoats already rocked without him. This should be interesting.

Bluecoats were my favorite along with cadets from the Telecast!

same tech, same results. true. but, mike is sort of collaborating with the caption head of bluecoats from last year and they seem to be creating something completely new. It's like they're trying to combine the style that made the bluecoats great in the past(aggressive playing, sound producing, CLEAN) with Mike's ideas that he brought to and from cavies. I feel like, combined, the resultant will be greater than anyone could imagine. Or it could go the other way, either way, I want to be a part of it.

Well if he had anyhing to do with the Stick heights of cavaliers Wow!

I have never seen more perfect stick height except SCV 92 doing Poof at the pavilion.

2001 Bluecoats is one of my favorite drum Books.

SCV