International sites...

Thomas

I'm webmaster of Kameleon Percussion (www.kameleonpercussie.be) and our site is in Dutch (the official language in Belgium) and English.

My question is: in how many and in what languages does an international site have to be? Only in English, only in the official language, English and the official language, all the official languages (we have Dutch, French and German in Belgium), ... ?

Post your thought!

You can do Japanese too if you want :)

well, I guess the main concern is who you want as your target audience. no point in making a page in a language if no one's gonna read it. the international languages though are something like english, french, spanish, chinese, arabic.. and something else..

I think everyone, that doesn't speak Dutch, who visits our site knows English... So for the moment we keep the two languages. If anyone speaks another language than Dutch or English, wants to volunteer to translate and thinks a lot of people that speak that language would visit our site, you can contact me.

Lol, are you a volulunteer to translate?? :P

I guess I could always use the practice :P