Practice Pieces for Bari

JimF-LowBari

Started playing again for the first time in 18 years and ran into a problem getting my sight reading back up to speed. The problem is the only sheet music I have is what I received at practice. It helped but now I'd like to improve my playing with different pieces. Does anyone know where I can find sheet music that I can use to practice on a G Bari? Not talking solo pieces to try out for the symphony, just anything kinda basic that would help get my 46 year old brain, chops and fingers working better.

Thanks in advance. B)

Get my fingers working???? Where's the filppin' rotor on this thing???? :music:

You could probably stop by a music store and pick up a baritone or trombone book of etudes. (If you're working on reading treble clef, go with a Baritone TC or trumpet book).

There will probably be a bunch of different difficulty levels available so you can choose what'll help you.

So the magic words are "Etude Book", thanks for the help.

Have to buy a new music stand anyway as all my old ones were given to the neices and nephews many moons ago. Now I won't be wasting my time getting the wrong music. Thanks again...

Some good books:

Kopprasch

Tyrell

Roucheau

and, of course:

Arban

• 3 weeks later...