Pirates of the Caribbean Medalions for sale!!!

Pizazzman

I am selling reproductions of the medallions used in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. These were donated to me by a friend of my mother's for the use of generating money to make it possible to march my age-out year this summer. The medallions are cast in pewter and plated with 24k gold. They are exact copies of the medallions used in the movie and just as in the movie, these medallions can be worn on a chain. These have been sold for up to $200 on Ebay in the past but I'm asking just $3.33 per show per medallion ($100). All money recieved will go towards marching my age-out year this summer, so realistically, if you purchase any of these, you are sponsoring me and I will love you forever. Again, all money raised goes towards corps for my age-out year so I appreciate any help. Even if you are not interested yourself, but know someone that would be, please pass the word along. Remember, these also make great gifts! Thank you for any and all help! B)

Contact me at Pizazzman2001@aol.com

82_1.JPG

p.s. If you would like to make it an official sponsorship, money can be sent directly to the Seattle Cascades and be tax deductable. :)

p.p.s. Please don't be afraid to make a reasonable offer. :)

Edited by Pizazzman

• 3 weeks later...

New lower price!

Due to a lack of interest, I've decided to lower the price of the remaining medallions to just $2.83 per show ($85)! Again, this is to raise money to march my age-out year with the Seattle Cascades and 100% of the money goes to it, so any sales would be hugely appreciated. Please help me march my last year. B)

I was wondering, about how much more do you need? Are you a long way off, or just about there?

I'm about half-way there at this point, so I still have a little way to go.

Alright, because no one has contacted me with interest, I'm lowering the price again to hopefully get some sold. The new price is just $2.30 per show ($70). Once again, 100% of the money I generate from selling these 14 medallions goes to tuition. I'm getting to the point where I may not be able to march my age-out year because I haven't been able to raise enough money, so I would greatly appreciate every sale. Thanks. :)

Edited by Pizazzman

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to perform wth the corps until our tuition is paid in full, so there's no possibility of a payment plan through the summer. On another subject, In case I made things unclear with the price per show, basically what I'm doing is dividing the full amount of the medallion by how many shows I perform this summer just to break it down to show how the money is distributed so to speak. So the price of one medallion is $70 which breaks down to $2.30 per show I perform this summer. I'm just trying to show what I'm using the money for, thats all. Anyway, sorry for any confusion, sometimes I'm not the best communicator. I'm still looking to sell the rest of the medallions, so if you're interested, just PM or e-mail me, thanks all. B)

bump

Bump