BD Members

BOSMarcher

In 2002, I stayed with a member of the Blue Devils Parents Association. I remember in previous years a very kind and generous woman named Sonja Williams housed a ton of members at her house. Generally though, if we didnt find a place to stay with a BDPA member, we got apartments. A lot of people would find jobs to move out there.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I commuted 40 miles everyday with a small group of people. If you can work it out, join and have a blast. There is always a way to work it out in the Blue Devil Family.

Kimela

Hey didn't you have to travel to rehersal in the back of a white Datsun pickup, that you weren't sure was going to make it?

No....but I remember any number of timen Glen Beuker would drive a bunch of us to lunch and wondering if he'd stay onthe road or not!

No....but I remember any number of timen Glen Beuker would drive a bunch of us to lunch and wondering if he'd stay onthe road or not!

That's funny. Amazing how scary some of those drivers were.

People with apartments close to Mars were the ones you wanted to know. Could easily hit the pool on those short breaks :P

I had a couple of people stay with me when I marched.

Oh yeah...riding with Glen was ALWAYS -- uh -- entertaining. Particularly since we'd usually go to a fast food place near MY apartment, or by the Toys R Us in town...both quite a long haul from Mars, as I recall...

My first year with BD I stayed at a former members apartment. When we went to all day rehersals he went home to visit family and three of us crashed at his apartment.

The second year I slept on the floor in the livingroom at Gary's house.

Hey does anyone else remember the impromptu party after Sunday rehersal at Brian Doyle's house that got him kicked out by the landlord?