That 70's Show

70sxmenbass, thanks for the info.................you are awarded the Superman costume!!! (you know what I'm talking about!!!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K., her's a hint for #12--

Splooie would not be yelled by the crowd but would be yelled from the corps itself

(and trust me, you don't WANT to know what it means)!!!

Think about what happened in 75 in the DQ question, listen to that album (HA-HA)

again and see if you can come up with it!!

steelcityrabbit, you should be on here posting about the Pittsburgh Rocket's "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" show--either you or Rocketman!! :)

Fresno Ferns was 1969---I have the Drum Corps News with the original article.

OOOOOOPS, guess I'll have to DQ myself--that's not 70's trivia at all!! :(

O.K., her's a hint for #12--

Splooie would not be yelled by the crowd but would be yelled from the corps itself

(and trust me, you don't WANT to know what it means)!!!

Think about what happened in 75 in the DQ question, listen to that album (HA-HA)

again and see if you can come up with it!!

Oh yes....now that one is coming back to me...we were talking about it on a thread not that long ago....oh cheez, it alludes me right now...it had to be something about being rats...or oh I cannot remember.

I wonder, didn't I add in the clause that once an answer was stated to be correct by uncle z, the questions left were the ones to answer....in other words the answers are on the board so I guess dan and I get extra points then, correct??? :P :P :P

I'm still going to ask questions on my next post-same thread...I'm trying to think of ones that don't have to do with the corps I marched with.....shouldn't be too difficult. :bleah::huh:

Question 15, are the names Gus Barbaro or James Reese part of the answer?

Cosmo "Gus" Barbaro is a good guess, as is Jim Reiss, but here's a little bit of a hint.....Jim Reiss took 3rd place at 1981 DCI I&E for mallets....check 78 and 79 mallet champs for the answer!!