• Kanstul
    • DEG/Dynasty
    • King
    • other?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure I'll be going with a Kanstul trumpet when I purchase one this winter/spring.

My next question would be, what is the difference between a regular trumpet and a marching trumpet?

Is it just the stronger braces or is there other differences?

It is part of their Custom Class series of horns. It has a .470 (huge!) bore. Great, if you can fill it.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going with a Kanstul trumpet when I purchase one this winter/spring.

My next question would be, what is the difference between a regular trumpet and a marching trumpet?

Is it just the stronger braces or is there other differences?

It is part of their Custom Class series of horns. It has a .470 (huge!) bore. Great, if you can fill it.

I'll being buying one of the Bluecoats used Kanstul COL 103 trumpets.

It'll make a nice match to my new Kanstul Powerbore Soprano that should arrive right after DCA finals.

Life is good! :)

... and I say to myself, what a wonderful world.

One difference between the main line of Kanstul trumpets and thier marching line is quality. They don't design thier marching horns like thier chicago/signature series. Or the prices would way to high to use as a marching horn. I bought a Kanstul ZKT 1503. Its a great horn. I'm sure its better than any of thier marching horns, or why would anyone buy the more expensive ones. If you're looking to just get a marching horn then buying of of Kanstul's MArching horns would be great. But I personally wouldn't dare take my new 1503 outside. I'm gonna use my old POS Strad for marching band this year.

One difference between the main line of Kanstul trumpets and thier marching line is quality. They don't design thier marching horns like thier chicago/signature series. Or the prices would way to high to use as a marching horn. I bought a Kanstul ZKT 1503. Its a great horn. I'm sure its better than any of thier marching horns, or why would anyone buy the more expensive ones. If you're looking to just get a marching horn then  buying of of Kanstul's MArching horns would be great. But I personally wouldn't dare take my new 1503 outside. I'm gonna use my old POS Strad for marching band this year.

I understand what you're saying but I think it will meet my needs for a while to come. Me buying a professional grade trumpet would be like a new golfer going out and dropping major cash on top of the line clubs. I need to learn what fits best.

Thanx everyone for all the help.