Mankato, MN

Well, that was....one opinion :rolleyes:

Sorry, ended up being a double-post

Edited by pags

No offense, but you kept using the word "they're" incorrectly.

"They're" is a contraction, two words rolled into on. They are...

"Their" is posessive. "Their show this night was flat." "not much I can say but I did enjoy their show".... This is the use you wanted.

Then there is: "there". As in Let's go over "there". Thanks for the review and all. It's okay to rip on people and be disappointed and all of that. Afterall it is your money. At least do it with decent grammar. It makes you look more intelligent and more credible... :)

Off to Louisville.... Yes, I'm going "they're"... ^0^

Edited by jjeffeory

i didn't want to write the review in the first place... but anywho... after marching and doing a lot of performance stuff I always look at whats wrong and needs to be improved...I have a hard time looking at "ok this was good" ... my friends give me crap about it too...

Thanks for the review. Mankato is our second home show and performing there is always a joy (one of the best drum corps stadiums in the world) And whether or not you know how to use proper English (f___ing grammar police), your courage to post how you feel about a show is well appreciated.