Unusual horns

geneseo_bari_87

98 PR's straight bugles. They were Bb trumptets that were straightened and then some tube was added to lower the pitch to G. There was actually some controversey at first because some people did not think that they were within rules, but in the end it was determinded that they were. After all, they were bell front, pitched in G, with not more than 3 valves.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember if it was in '96 or '97 but I believe Cadets used a piccolo soprano. It was the first time I had ever seen one be marched with. Boy, would I loved to have been that guy.

Yup, we wore black tights and a silver cape - sort of like Darth Vader in drag.

That was actually in the costume competition at the 1984 World Science Fiction Convention in Anaheim,,,,Darth Vader -- With a Differance.

She came out with the Darth mask on, the block cloak closed around her so you thought it was a man, Imperial March playing....then it changed to The Stripper and she opened the cloak to reveal a rather nicely filled out teddy. The audience howled!!!