'90 VK question

OUCH....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnng Bill, he dogged your sorry butt.

Hey now, that wasn't aimed AT Bill, just that the splash might have come in his general direction. Besides, Bill always fit the VK DM qualifications perfectly - he was a natural showman, pure and simple. I never had the pleasure of seeing you conduct live, Ryan, but considering your persona and reputation I suspect you fit the description just as well!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just casue the splash came in this direction, doesn't mean I got wet, oh by the way Matt

You_Suck.gif j/k Matt

Enough with the Bill references. All I can say that I can hold my own on a podium with the best of them. Just because they made a brotha get out there and shake his ...mchammer.gif doesn't I mean I couldn't flap my arms in time.

Ryan, yes I'm going to quarters at the Spectrum. We should meet at Dave & Busters for some eats before the show. We could set up a souvie stand out side to make people feel like they are in Denver.

BTW, for all interested I have a few tickets for the Rose Bowl TOC show left in my block. I'll have them Thur. So just come and ask.

Bill--bring those tickets...I may buy two....

see you tomorrow...