I had no idea that DCA (Scranton) was held in a baseball venue until someone posted tickets on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...2262598918&rd=1

Fot those that have been there, what's it like? I just can't imagine it being conducive to drum corps.

Rocketman - Take your base (ball)

ampssuck

Its a stadium that was designed to have a football field on it. TOB ACCs are there as weel as a local private school, who uses it as their home stadium,,,

Its a stadium that was designed to have a football field on it. TOB ACCs are there as weel as a local private school, who uses it as their home stadium,,,

The problem is NOT Lackawanna Stadium (altho I did see a fair amount of wipeouts on the basepaths last year.)

The problem is Scranton and Wilkes Barre which are two little grimey podunk towns with barely enough hotel space and entertainment venues to handle the thousands of people who are coming for DCA weekend.

.......The problem is Scranton and Wilkes Barre which are two little grimey podunk towns with barely enough hotel space and entertainment venues to handle the thousands of people who are coming for DCA weekend.

Ahh, yes but some of us still do like to call that grimey podunk area "Home" ;)