Phanton Regiment old old Video request

I'm looking for a copy of the Phantom Regiment KFC commercial from 78-79? (and some of you clicked this thread preparing to tell me that copying videos is evil).

I saw a still picture of the commercial once in 92 or 93 and have been searching for it ever since. If anyone has it or knows where I can find it I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for a copy of the Phantom Regiment KFC commercial from 78-79? (and some of you clicked this thread preparing to tell me that copying videos is evil).

I saw a still picture of the commercial once in 92 or 93 and have been searching for it ever since. If anyone has it or knows where I can find it I'd greatly appreciate it.

You sure it's Phantom? Guardsmen did a KFC commercial then. Orangy/red unis, helmets - and a flute.

Regards,

John Swartz

My fuzzy memory may be mistaken but I also swear I recall my old "Drum Corps there and then, here and now" book mentioning Phantom. Now that I think about it though it may have been Phantom's Ice cream commercial and Guardsmen's KFC..

I've got a drum corps magazine around here somewhere with an article written by the baritone player who stops and picks up a piece of KFC chicken in the commercial. I'm pretty sure it's Guradsmen from '75 or '76.