Got Brigs?

I'm also very scared about what would happen if Tanner and I were together again.  :P

Honestly, I can't commit to marching.  To many things happening.

Ah... well, I'm not asking you to commit. Come to this next camp and see if there's a spark left. The rest will take of itself.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen,

Are you mellos ever really at a loss for anything to pick on me about?  Heh Heh

The butt pants were fun, but a bit drafty.....  I think they were ripped a little more by a triple Bb coming from the contra section.  Impressive lady and gents!

BRIGADIERS!  Pushing it over the top in 05!

I though the pants were an open invitation.....oh ####...inner voice innervoice!

^0^

I love having fun with you guys.  I really do.  But my heart isn't into drum corps anymore and marching will just bring back a lot of bad memories.  I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch you have all the fun.

Give us a try. I bet you would change your mind on the activity if you came out. The Brigs are having their best winter season ever and having fun doing it.

I love having fun with you guys.  I really do.  But my heart isn't into drum corps anymore and marching will just bring back a lot of bad memories.  I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch you have all the fun.

Give us a try. I bet you would change your mind on the activity if you came out. The Brigs are having their best winter season ever and having fun doing it.