"SOON."

bump...now

GO ILLINI

"You missed it!"

"When??"

"JUST now.  We're at 'now' now."

"When will then be now?"

"SOON."

There's been a lot of preparation going into the next camp on April 9 and 10. You don't want to miss this. If you have any desire to march what so ever, than you need to attend this camp. We are still looking for an upper lead sop player with some big balls! E-mail me if your interested.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Mr. Keck- the man that doesn't quit! By order of me, you are to take tomorrow off. If I hear that you are still making calls and emails and posting and hyping on Easter- we'll have to bust you down from split lead to teching the pink stuff this summer. BTW- anyone interested in teching the pink stuff this summer please let me know. That position is still open! Have a good holiday everyone- see you in 2 weeks.

Pete

Mr. Keck- the man that doesn't quit! By order of me, you are to take tomorrow off. If I hear that you are still making calls and emails and posting and hyping on Easter- we'll have to bust you down from split lead to teching the pink stuff this summer. BTW- anyone interested in teching the pink stuff this summer please let me know. That position is still open! Have a good holiday everyone- see you in 2 weeks.

Pete

Haha, LOL.... Recruiting is never ending. Trust me,you don't want to miss this coming camp. It's going to be an awesome camp. I'm doing everything in my power to make sure there will be a full corps with amazing talent. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE !

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Pete

I don't know, we got that new awesome blue-ish stuff. What did happen to the pink stuff?

-John

Syracuse Brigadiers

2000-2003, 2005

Magic of Orlando

I'm going to be in Baltimore at the Dixie Stinger on Saturday with the Skyliner Alumni.  I have to be there in the afternoon for a little stage check thing and then for the show later that night.  I should be done by 10pm.

I know i'm going to play golf early saturday but i was planing on hangin out with some old dc friends. I know Boomer is coming down also . THe Stinger is like 20 min away so we'll prolly hook up .