Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! I'm the only one on the Brigs page right now!!! he he!!

Damon...we're all set.

See you all in a loud TWO DAYS!!!

Chris, Sara.....

Suggs is on flight CO33 from Birmingham International, it's all looking ok up there at the moment, I'll keep you posted on here with any delays if they come up.

He will be wearing a denim jacket, but he said look for the trainers (sneakers), they are GREEN. :sumo:

This is his first time in NY, so give him a good time! :huh:

UPDATE: Suggs (Andy) flight now boarding 60 mins before departure, so all looking good.

Edited by Damon

You guys are loud too? I though there was only one loud corps?

We have always been LOUD, just never advertised it!

This year we will be exploring the upper echelons of volume which is something we have not really done in a few years. Given the talent and experience that we have returning in the line and the new kick ### members we have added this year, everyone that gets a chance to see us will be blown away!

The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated folks!

Rest assured...THE BRIGS ARE BACK!!!!

:sumo::huh::huh:

Edited by spcbrass

We have always been LOUD, just never advertised it!

This year we will be exploring the upper echelons of volume which is something we have not really done in a few years.  Given the talent and experience that we have returning in the line and the new kick ### members we have added this year, everyone that gets a chance to see us will be blown away!

The rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated folks!

Rest assured...THE BRIGS ARE BACK!!!!

:sumo:  :huh:  :huh:

You see we really aren't supposed to say the word LOUD but, "This year we will be exploring the upper echelons of volume" was a statement from our brass caption head at the first camp and well we as members translate the wording to LOUD !!!!!!!!!! ^0^

You see we really aren't supposed to say the word LOUD but,  "This year we will be exploring the upper echelons of volume" was a statement from our brass caption head at the first camp and well we as members translate the wording to LOUD !!!!!!!!!!  ^0^

See I translate everything to LOUD!

Play softer = LOUDer...ok maybe not!

Hopefully this year I will actually be allowed to play LOUD on the field, usually it works the other way around! Good thing for me we have all of these other LOUD and up and coming LOUD contra's.

Speaking of LOUD contras. Christine and Ryan have been promoted to LOUD. Jason and Sigona are officially licensed as of today to play LOUD, promotins are forthcoming. Todd, we will have you playing LOUD yet! Once you finally get rid of those middle horn chops! :P Nick who is switching this weekend will be my official understudy, he will be LOUD soon enough!

WooooooHooooooo is it Saturday yet?

^0^

Haha, this is gonna be awesome - I LOVE playing LOUD!

For the ABCD (Americas Brit Collection Department) - Suggs flight is looking at the moment to arrive just before 3pm, for updates click on the link below, select Flight Tracker, and it's Continental Flight 33, from Birmingham!

For tomorrow, do the same but with flight 19 from Gatwick. I'll be in the air this time tomorrow, 7 hours of going through the music, LOVING IT!

http://www.panynj.gov/aviation/ewrfidsframe2.htm

Edited by Damon

Two more days of recruiting and it looks great. We are still looking for a "hot shot" lead player. If you have some big chestnuts, come to this camp on April 9 and 10. Please don't be afraid.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Two more days of recruiting and it looks great. We are still looking for a "hot shot" lead player. If you have some big chestnuts, come to this camp on April 9 and 10. Please don't be afraid.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

B)

I've never heard of an *upper lead* player being caracterized as having *big chestnuts*. :sumo:

If it means you need a lot of *balls* (...in the figurative sense of course), then your the right candidate for the Brigs.

B)