Got Brigs?

Now to go downstairs and get dirty with Ricketta. 

^0^  ^0^  ^0^  ^0^

Sara I thought you were a trust lady :sshh:

Just kidding.

Great news with the notebook and wlan...... I will bring my notebook with me next time.

You don't have to tell me that quitting a job is sometimes a good thing. I was in computer/software industrie as PM. 9 jobs in 12 years. Would love to find a job in Canada. Germany doesn't make fun anymore. Rules and regulations comming day by day. Don't do this, don't do that, pay more for this pay more for that. Don't smoke, don't drink, don't have fun, don't get ill,...... It's easy to increase gas taxes when I drive a goverment BMW 750 with 350PS... It's easy to take senior citizens money away from their pension, because I will recieve 100% sallery as pension till eol. Uhhh luckily it's not politics. All are the same. So it's "just" a matter of the system. But no clue to get a working permission and a job in Canada. But anyway, maybe I have time in summer to look around and talk to people. The thing bothering me the most, is that all people are depressed. Noone is loving anymore, noone has fun anymore, noone try to risk something anymore, ... . Anyway congratulation for Suggs for this step.

I'm pretty shure we will have the fun of our live.... and sorry if I bother someone with my words, it just came over me.

Have a great mother day weekend.

Edited by BariSaege

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY !!!!!!!!!! We need a quad player!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Just thought I'd repost for Dave Keck so maybe he'll actually take the day off from recruiting to spend some time with his family on Mother's Day... :)

NEXT CAMP: May 14-15th. Should be a great time!

A big reminder on this mothers day...... Camp on May 14 and 15.

Dave Keck

Dir. of recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

GO BRIGS!!!!! You don't want to miss out this year. Camp is May 14 and 15. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE!!!!!!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Dave- I thought I told you that you were not allowed to work on Mother's Day- that was the agreement. Looks like we will have to impose a "ticket" penalty on you for this one!

Dave has used ALL his tickets through the year 2017.