Got Brigs?

Well, I am happy to announce that I completely kicked ### on my interview today and am now kicking back enjoying a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, sitting in my new apartment using my new laptop posting via my wireless internet connection.

:worthy:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am happy to announce that I completely kicked ### on my interview today and am now kicking back enjoying a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, sitting in my new apartment using my new laptop posting via my wireless internet connection.

Congrats Sara! :D You certainly deserve a chance to celebrate.

See you Saturday!

Nice one Bruvva, now go get ready for Suggs! He's on his way!

Have a great camp Brigs, can anyone get a recording of the music, or a video of the drill? Would be very helpful, and I'd be VERY grateful ^0^

Have a great camp Brigs, can anyone get a recording of the music, or a video of the drill? Would be very helpful, and I'd be VERY grateful  ^0^

Just add me to the list. A run-through audio would be great. A drill video would be amazing.

One more week !! Yeahhhhhh

Well now that the "moving monkey" is off my back I can finally focus some real time and energy now. This is your first and only warning! I am a man on a mission this weekend and every weekend from now until the season is over!

Wayne Downey is coming, time to throw down and show him what we are made of!

The Brigs are back!

^0^

Yeah, well first things first.

Coffee. I need coffee.

Dave Painchaud and I heard some excellant jazz last night in the village. I ran into a great sax player that I LOVE to jam with, he lives about 10 blocks south of me, so we definately will be getting together soon.

Dr. Painchaud sends his regards!

T520050511195514971.jpg

Dr. Pain looks good but i think he would look better in a Brig uni this summer  !!!!!

Two more days !!!!!!!!

Shure he would.... and he would also be a man on his mission ....

Dave if you read this, I still think of the ride up to camp in 2003. Bobby Brown, Tower of Power and a Doctor witch has his hands on the stearing wheel 2 or 3 times from NYC to 'cuse. A ride I never forget in my live.

One week to go !!!!

Shure he would.... and he would also be a man on his mission ....

Dave if you read this, I still think of the ride up to camp in 2003. Bobby Brown, Tower of Power and a Doctor witch has his hands on the stearing wheel 2 or 3 times from NYC to 'cuse. A ride I never forget in my live.

One week to go !!!!

The more Funky the music gets the more interesting the actual trip becomes!

b**bs