Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooner than me probably! Lucky bloke!  :worthy:

Damon, don't worry. We will hav enough good days & nights in the US of A in August witch we can tell our children or grand children in days when we are old.

Take care

Oliver

P.S.: Hope the corps has fun this weekend. A lot of work has to be done. You lucky one, you have 2 weekends to shoot for it. I just have a few hours to adapt. :beer: (that's me missing some set point) :ramd: (that's the visual staff when I missed the set point) - but in the end when the show is done and everybody is happy with the performance --> :beer:

Tracy and I are sorry that we are not with you this weekend. Have Fun!!! see you in Erie!!!

Brigs! Nice to see you guys and gals this weekend, you guys are truly a class act. I love your guys drum warm up and drum solo!

Yeah Thanks Brigs!!!!

Your encouragement meant a lot to our corps last night. Especially during the standstill run through...it was great having you guys right down there cheering us on.

Your staff did a another big favor BTW, if you didnt know. They did tapes on our field run through and gave us some very valuable input last night. Thanks to Rick, Jim, Larry, Pete, Gretchen, and the drum guys that pitched in to help us grow this season. The info we got will be helpful in getting us closer to our goal. And we appreciate it.

The Crusaders are growing every week...and by having us at Central Square gave us not only another performance opportunity, but one that we also got some very good feedback from. It was definitely worth the trip. Thanks again!!!

Donny

Thanks Sara for the bagels Saturday morning (and all that helped with that)...definitely a nice treat!

BUMP!

^0^  ^0^  ^0^  ^0^

For anybody who doesn't know, THE VAN BROKE DOWN AGAIN!!!! So the entire Ohio crew is spending the night at Mike Miller's house. It's the water pump, and Pep Boys wanted $800 to fix it. So we're having a different mechanic take care of it. I got some really entertaining photos of the whole ordeal, plus a little movie! So look for that on the Yahoo site pretty soon (if there's actually room to upload it)!!

It was a fun weekend overall! To whoever has been sending us the link to watch the last two shows.... if you have our second performance from last night please get that up as soon as possible! I want to watch it!

I apologize from the bottom of my heart to anyone I may have disturbed after we got back from the Waterfront last night. Yeah, it was one of those nights..... :sshh:

Thank you for the kind words Cru!! Good luck this season!!!!

Thanks Sara for the bagels Saturday morning (and all that helped with that)...definitely a nice treat!

You're welcome. Steve Fineman split the cost of the bagels with me, to give credit where credit is due!

Evan, breakdown videos are the best!!! But the breaking down part blows. I have some storage space online that people can download from if you need it. Just let me know.

Now on to Erie....and my 41st birthday (hint hint).

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^