Got Brigs?

To be or not to be a Brigadiers in '05 that will be my question at the firts camp :whistle:

Hey... Brigadier once = Brigadier forever!!! Marching or not, this is what you feel in the bottom of your heart that tell you if you are a Brigadiers or not... and knowing you... YOU ARE!! I will probably be unable to march this year :huh: ... what is helping me to accept this situation, it's that I know that I will stay a Brigadiers the rest of my life... on or outside the field..... with all that said, I wish to the Brigs a wonderful season!!

be the "B"

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistle: Brigadiers Mellophones

:P yeah baby, yeah!!!! see you in january!!!!!

oooohhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brigs will have Drumline Auditions at the January 15 and 16th camp! If your interested... come out on the 15 and 16...

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Brigs will be holding a second Audition camp for the drumline at the January 15 and 16 camp. It will be very big.. if you missed the first drum camp... be at this one. E-mail me if you want the warm-ups for percussion.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

DKBrigs27th@aol.com

Brigs will be holding a second Audition camp for the drumline at the January 15 and 16 camp. It will be very big.. if you missed the first drum camp... be at this one. E-mail me if you want the warm-ups for percussion.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

DKBrigs27th@aol.com