Got Brigs?

Well, we'll get some sound files up soon, that should make it easier for everyone to get the tunes memorized.

Time's a wastin' folks, we go outside when?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dave unfortunately I was not able to successfully recruit the contra player who marched Caveliers in 87. He is one of the directors for Lake Erie Regiment and he said his summer will be busy working with them.

I went ahead and gave him a copy of the contra part to this years show and he was blown away. He said the contra part rocked. He was regretful. So I do have a seat open on the B.O.G. (Brigs Ohio Group) Minivan. If there is anybody in the Ohio area who needs a ride let me know.

GERALD

AIR BARITONE

Hey Dave unfortunately I was not able to successfully recruit the contra player who marched Caveliers in 87. He is one of the directors for Lake Erie Regiment and he said his summer will be busy working with them.

I went ahead and gave him a copy of the contra part to this years show and he was blown away. He said the contra part rocked. He was regretful. So I do have a seat open on the B.O.G. (Brigs Ohio Group) Minivan. If there is anybody in the Ohio area who needs a ride let me know.

GERALD

AIR BARITONE

OK, no prob. I'm working on several right now.. If you want, send me his phone number. I would like to see if he would just come up for this camp. Maybe we could work something out with his scheduel. There must be a way to work it out.

Dave

For info, the pool is the ideal place to rehearse too. Relaxing on the Floating Lounger, with the hyenas screaming back at you, sipping on Margs and Pinas. Yes, I said sipping on Pinas.

I can't believe I let that one slip by!!!

It must have been because I was at my suck <filter cirumvention removed - GJ> "clerical duties draped in professional wolves clothing" dead end job. Or soon to be former job.

You must come up to the Cape with me sometime, I know this place that has the *best* frozen drinks - and they make them with pure booze, no mixes. Good times! We'll go thru Hyannis on the way there. (My Brit friends always get a silly giggle out of that one...)

Edited by Poodle

Damon...I thought you were going to try out for the weapon line this time?!

Can't wait for the Ian and Damon sing-alongs! (WHOA-Oh, we're half way there...Whoa-oh...livin on a...)

I will be around for that camp, but the IMPORTANT one is quickly approaching...april 23-24!

The Brigs train keeps on rollin'- just to answer your question Sara, the hornline is going to be outside as much as possible on April 9/10. Recruiting is going GREAT- believe captian Keck when he tells you. All you ######## better be there because it's about time to start being good! Practice, practice, practice, enjoy beverage, and practice some more! Get better you ########! ^0^

Pete

Pete's right,

Keep that train rolling. The excitement has reached a new height. Thanks for all the help I'm getting from our members. The recruiting process will certainly fill what remaining spots we have left by the next camp. You do not want to miss the 9 and 10.

BAM!!

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

We have one more seat available from the Ohio area if your interested in coming to the April 9 and 10 camp. E-mail me if interested. They will be traveling from Dayton to Syracuse.

WE are also looking for a few to travel from the southern NJ area..we have room for three.

WE have 11 folks coming from the University of Buffalo, if you need a ride from that area, e-mail me.

DKBrigs27th@aol.com

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers