Got Brigs?

Speak for yourself Rutt...

^0^  ^0^  ^0^

You've never seen him for all the world to see! Even YOU would be impressed..(LOL)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never seen him for all the world to see!  Even YOU would be impressed..(LOL)

Really? OK.

Bring it aawwwn, Shawn. b**bs b**bs b**bs

(No worries Christine...I don't think it would convince me to start playing for the other team..)

Ummm....not so sure the naked sectional is such a good idea now that there are members sending photos to the web... ^0^

On another subject: y'all are killin me! I go to work, finally get a break & find ANOTHER 5 PAGES added to this thread. Someone send Damon the music already so I can tell him to go practice! :rolleyes:

Last thing: we won the parade last weekend--best non-high school band.

Miss ya guys already! Let me know about the NYC sectional--it might be worth a road trip this weekend!

Is it April 9th yet?

Ummm....not so sure the naked sectional is such a good idea now that there are members sending photos to the web... ^0^ 

Miss ya guys already! Let me know about the NYC sectional--it might be worth a road trip this weekend!

Is it April 9th yet?

Jen, if shawn is all that, then maybe we should think about some, uhm, alternative fundraising options. Including web photos. And rest assured, there will be no naked Sara pictures because I will not subject ya'll to that!!! (Now later on this summer when I'm skinny and tan? All bets are off)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Ah, you won the parade, but did you win the party?

Seriously, if you guys want to get together this Saturday at my place, let me know! It would have to be mid-afternoon/early evening, but then we can go drink afterwards!!!

On another subject: y'all are killin me! I go to work, finally get a break & find ANOTHER 5 PAGES added to this thread. Someone send Damon the music already so I can tell him to go practice!  :rolleyes:

Is it April 9th yet?

I already sent the music weeks ago!! I'm of top of it. BTW, recruiting is going well. Lots of hype for the Brigs. Anybody else who would like to march should e-mail me back, I'll send you parts too. April 9 and 10. Keep your eye on the "B"

Dave

On another subject: y'all are killin me! I go to work, finally get a break & find ANOTHER 5 PAGES added to this thread. Someone send Damon the music already so I can tell him to go practice!  :rolleyes:

Is it April 9th yet?

Both Dave and Joe have sent me the scores already, way behind on that one dear :P

I think I am gonna love coming back to the USA even more than usual this year!