Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank Don Portner for designing a custom avatar for me as well!  I'll be sportin it soon!

Nice avatar, Sara.................you just HAD to get the "No Dog's Pees" in there too, didn't ya?

Don did that all on his own!! I was impressed.

My fav-o-rite is Mr. CRUN-chy puffin' that chest out. w00000000000000t!!!

And I'll have you know that Don will be rewarded with a pitcher of a cold frosty beverage of his choice the next time I see him.

The only thing that is missing is an Indiana University symbol. BUT since Indiana University Baskball is now Dead. To. Me. no worries on that. I'm all about the Illini from here on out. Until next year at least.

Edited by SaraNYC

I think Don is going to have free beer all season at this rate.

HE DA MAN!

Going through my music, this rocks! Which pieces would be the ones to work on most for this camp? i.e. which ones have you been learning longest?

Damon. UK.

Going through my music, this rocks! Which pieces would be the ones to work on most for this camp? i.e. which ones have you been learning longest?

Damon. UK.

Orange Colored Sky and Taxi Driver.

OK, I've located the hot tub.. that's where you'll find me recruiting from. Nice!!! The cell phone and computer in hand. Can't get anybetter than this to recruit. I may have another sop player!!!! Cool.

April 9 and 10.... It's Big already.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Taxi Driver is fine, no big issue but Orange Colored Sky well OK I need some hours to get it.

Sara witch voice are you playing?

Yes Oliver, you are correct, Orange Colored Sky is a real ### kicker, but you will get it down after some work on it.

I am playing lead baritone. But I think I'll be taking the lower split. :P And so far I have been playing the bottom bari part on the double quartet.

Hey all,

Anyone from the Jamestown, NY area that are interested in going to the Brigadiers 9-10th of April camp, contact me for a ride. Either email Kroonb@madbbs.com, or call me at 716-673-4022, and I'll get back to you.

To all my Brigadier bretherend, see you in a few weeks, it's been way way too long!

Bryan Kroon

Hey all,

Anyone from the Jamestown, NY area that are interested in going to the Brigadiers 9-10th of April camp, contact me for a ride. Either email Kroonb@madbbs.com, or call me at 716-673-4022, and I'll get back to you.

To all my Brigadier bretherend, see you in a few weeks, it's been way way too long!

Bryan Kroon

Kroon you #### whats up bro ? Can't wait to see you we need to have a few cold sodas and catch up !! :mmm:

Edited by stanstill2001