Ok I know this always comes up but i need opinions

at the beginning of the closer to the end the energy just doesn't stop. from the beginning to that point its setting a mood and plot. but from the closer out, you can just feel the name of it "dance of vengeance."

the emotion the performers put into it and the energy was what made it the performance it was.

IMO, the most-earned championship that never was

Ok people's i'm trying to describe what is so big about star of indiana 1993.

What were they trying to do? Bill Cook and Jim Mason pretty much explain it in this RAMD posting: Star of Indiana, Recollections

(Scroll down about a fourth of the way down the page to where they talk about the summer of 1993. Actually, the paragraph above that section is pertinent because it addresses the mindset which led Mason to want to do "Medea" in '93.)

Edited by byline

What were they trying to do? Bill Cook and Jim Mason pretty much explain it in this RAMD posting: (Scroll down about a fourth of the way down the page to where they talk about the summer of 1993. Actually, the paragraph above that section is pertinent because it addresses the mindset which led Mason to want to do "Medea" in '93.)

Is that the same as the stuff that's posted on Star's website?

Is that the same as the stuff that's posted on Star's website?

Probably. I just remember that I first saw it as a RAMD posting.

Star 1993 is still one of my favorite shows. I was one that didnt really appreciate it until after the year was over. However, I was very impressed with their colorguard (they won the colorguard caption most of the year) It was a real slap in the face being from the Blue Devils but then again we couldnt say much for our performance at finals. :(

In all the years they have talked about this show, I still do not get it. Was it the music? Was it the drill design? What was it, because after watching this show time and time again, I still just don't get it. :grouphug:

I didn't think their guard was the cleanest, I however had no problem with the rest of what I saw. I personally thought the Cadets(especially their colorguard) looked and sounded better to me. When I did as some else mentioned(compared this show with others before it) I walk away with more admiration for Vangards Phantom of the opera show than this one.

I just really wish somebody could explain to me what made THIS show so special, so I may look at it again with another perspective.

You know what, I think it was the music that made this show kind of cool. It wasn't really that in your face until the end. I went to watch it again just yesterday. (this was my age out year) It was pretty unique for its time but not the winning show. However, it was my favorite of the year. Especially compared to the year they had before...... <**>

• 3 months later...